The GAI Quarterly Standards Review has been renamed the GAI Quarterly Technical Review.
From this summer, the Review will provide a full update on standards, including proposed timetable for changes, amendments or revisions, but it will also include any wider technical news and information that all members should be aware of.
The latest technical review includes details on:
- COVID-19: Technical Articles
- GAI Research Project
- Guidance on CE marking, third party testing, assessment and certification.
- New GAI Technical Briefings
- UK Government consultations published
- Recent consultations on standards
The new publication is available to download from the members’ section of the GAI website.
If you would like more information or have a request for content to go into the next Quarterly Technical Review, please contact GAI technical manager, Douglas Masterson on firstname.lastname@example.org