At the prestigious AI Specification Awards 2019, held at the OXO2 in London on Thursday 21st March 2019, the successful projects/products determined by our judging panel were revealed. Find out more about the successful winning projects below.
WINNER OF WINNERS
The most prestigious prize of the AI Specification Awards, is the Winner of Winner Awards. Sponsored by GEZE UK, this honour is bestowed upon the best project selected from the winners of all the categories in the awards. Congratulations to Adare Manor Hotel & Golf Resort, Ireland by ReardonSmith Architects / Carrson International and Mooney Architectural for receiving the Winner of Winners award for their work on this project.
Commercial and Hospitality
The winners of the Commercial and Hospitality award, sponsored by ASSA ABLOY, are as follows:
- WINNER - Adare Manor Hotel and Golf Resort - ReardonSmith Architects / Carrson International (a division of Harbrine Limited) / Mooney Architectural
IMAGE: Adare Manor Hotel and Golf Resort, Ireland
Public Health and Education
The winners of the Public Health and Education award, sponsored by Forza Doors Ltd, are as follows:
- WINNER - The Engine Sheds, Historic Environment Scotland - Allgood plc
- 2ND PLACE - Maggie's Centre, Oldham - Allgood plc
- 3RD PLACE - Sense Touchbase Pears - d line eisenware
- COMMENDED - St Helena Campus, University of Derby - Em-B Solutions
IMAGE: The Engine Sheds, Historic Environment Scotland
The winners of the Residential award, sponsored by Frank Allart & Co Ltd, are as follows:
IMAGE: Centre Point.
Product Design and Innovation
The winners of the Product Design & Innovation award, sponsored by Allgood plc, are as follows:
- WINNER - Tectus Glass - Simonswerk
- JOINT 2ND PLACE - Guardian - Exidor Ltd
- JOINT 2ND PLACE - Smart Entrance - Hafele UK
- 3RD PLACE - DC700G-FT Security Cam-Motion Door Closer - ASSA ABLOY
IMAGE: Tectus Glass.