The Guild of Architectural Ironmongers
6 Bath Place,
Telephone: +44 (0) 20 7033 2480
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7033 2486
GAI Head Office team
Marios Christodoulou - Marketing Manager
- GAI website content and development
- social media strategy and activity (LinkedIn/Twitter)
- delivery of marketing activity (including PR) associated with key business issues
- e-bulletins and e-shots
- events organisation: GAI AGM & Conference, GAI Education Awards Lunch, GAI Specification Awards and IAI AGM & Dinner
- corporate identity/brand
- membership surveys
Douglas Masterson - Technical Manager
E: firstname.lastname@example.org, t: 0330 1234 073 m: 07469 141657
• Custodian of Technical Helpline for Member enquiries.
• Provide Technical information to Membership through Technical Briefings and articles in AIJ.
• Chair GAI Technical Committee.
• Represent AI industry on numerous BSI Committees.
• Chair BSI Committee B538/4/16 for creation of new BS Standard for Finger Trapping Devices.
• Represent UK on CEN Task Group TG07 for BSEN 1906.
• Provide Compulsory CPD content and Test Papers for RegAI.
• Deliver Core and Compulsory CPDs at Institute Meetings around UK and Ireland.
Rachel Tipton - Training and Development Manager
E: email@example.com, T: 01902 722283, m: 07884 666334
- management of content and delivery mechanism of the GAI’s Education Portfolio which includes the Foundation in Hardware module, distance learning Diploma Programme and the Diploma element of the FDIS
- Education Portfolio Prospectus
- Maintain, update and promote Education Portfolio and the Education Hub.
- Develop new material for Education Portfolio.
- Provide in-house training and residential courses for Education Portfolio.
- Organise and plan both coursework and examinations.
- Support learners through their years of study
- Conduct or arrange ongoing training and personal development for the membership.
- Custodian for the CPD Register, and, ratification of CPD material.
Moshin Rahman - Membership Services Officer Education and Institute
E: firstname.lastname@example.org T: 020 7033 2480
- Foundation in Hardware module queries
- Diploma Programme registrations via the GAI Education Hub
- Diploma Programme residential training course administration
- IAI Branch meetings and administrative support, including membership cards.
- RegAI administrative report
Davina King - Membership Services Officer Finance & Membership
E: email@example.com T: 020 7033 2482
- Management accounts
- Sales and purchase ledger
- Bank posting and reconciliation
- Cheque and BACS payments
- Credit control
- GAI membership subscriptions
- GAI membership database
- Membership certificates
- AIJ distribution